Monday, November 16, 2009

Getting Ready for the Holidays!

Hi-
It's  that time of year!  I am so excited for this Holiday Season!  I have been listening to Chrsitmas Music day and night!  We are having our Pie Making Class tomorrow with Jewal.  She is such a wonderful cook and I am so excited for everyone who signed up to learn her techniques!  I am going to be posting the pie recipes we will be making tomorrow and also a bunch of other great pie recipes that you can use for the Holidays or whatever else you want.  I just posted Jewal's Easy Pie Crust recipe that she will also be teaching.  So watch for more Holiday fun recipes to be posted and please send me your favorite holiday recipes to post.  They can include candy, cookies, pies, main dishes, rolls, etc...... Whatever your go to recipe is for the holidays, please share with all of us!

No comments: