Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Quest for the Perfect Sugar Cookie



So I know that this month is Healthy Recipes and all but...... Valentines is right around the corner and I usually only make Sugar Cookies 2 times a year- Valentines and Halloween.  I have a good recipe that I have used for years but, I am getting tired of the same old thing.  What I really want is Cutler's Sugar Cookie Recipe- that is what started my quest over a year ago and I have yet to find that recipe, let alone the perfect one.  So, send me your perfect sugar cookie recipe- it's a contest!  We are going to have a Sugar Cookie Bake Off/Cookie Swap!  How fun is that????  I have never participated in one before- but lets bring it on.  We will set a date sometime before Valentines Day.  We will all bring our perfect sugar cookies for a taste test and even more for a swap.  We will have fun prizes and a fun get together!  So be perfecting your recipes and get them sent in to me so I can put them in a cute little Cookie Cookbook!  If you want to do another cookie besides sugar cookie, that is great also!  Lets get baking!

No comments: